The DJI FPV drone is a revolution in the world of the brand but also in the world of FPV drones in general. Its unique design is accompanied by high performance and features never before seen for an FPV racer drone.
The DJI FPV Combo is a revolutionary pack dedicated to the practice of FPV. With its experience in the field of FPV, the brand offers you this brand new kit in which you will find in particular a new FPV drone, a special radio control, as well as a more efficient helmet. In addition to that, you will have access to various new accessories in the FPV universe, for unparalleled flight experiences.
With three different flying modes, the FPV Drone can fly at your own leisure. It can reach speeds of up to 87 mph, and with its RockSteady EIS technology, it can capture smooth video.
Ready-to-Fly Combo Version
Everything you need to get into the sky is included in one box. Simply turn on the drone, activate the drone, remote control, and goggles, and start flying.
When flying in first-person view and at such high speeds, it is essential that the drone and everything around it stay safe. The FPV drone is equipped with a feature called emergency braking and hovering, which does exactly that with the press of a button. It’s ideal if you feel overwhelmed or need to “pause” your flight in seconds, regardless of mode or speed.
On top of that, the FPV drone will return home if the video signal to the goggles is lost, and it sports ToF forward and downward obstacle sensing, auxiliary bottom light, intelligent return to the home, and low battery return-to-home functions.
Three Flying Modes
- N Mode: Geared for new pilots, with simplified drone flight controls and safety features engaged, such as obstacle sensing.
- S Mode: A hybrid flight mode that lets you fly manually for more freedom but keeps the easier-to-use simplified controls.
- M Mode: For skilled pilots, with limitless control over the flight experience.
Fpv combo Auto-Switching Frequencies
The video transmission frequencies automatically switch between 2.4 and 5.8 GHz to help ensure your 50 Mb/s bit rate footage remains clear of stutter and compression artifacts. To assist with this, high-gain antennas on the drone include three transmitters and four receivers.
DJI Virtual Flight App
This app lets you practice piloting in lifelike, simulated scenarios with the actual equipment you would use in the real world. Simply connect your FPV Goggles V2 and remote.
DJI Fly App
This mobile app gives you the ability to view and adjust footage and enhance your piloting experience. Features include:
- Smartphone Live View: Displays the live view from the Goggles on a phone when connected via an optional cable.
- Edit and Share: Playback, edit, and share footage on social media.
- Fly Spots: Discover popular aerial photography spots near you to maximize your flying experience.
Share the thrill of FPV flying with additional optional sets of FPV Goggles V2. When connected to your FPV Drone’s channel, everyone can share the view you see from the aircraft.
4x Slow Motion
Record footage at four times the standard rate of recording for a slow-motion effect.
Please note that the FPV Goggles included with this combo contain the DJI FPV firmware, which requires the DJI FLY app to activate.
DJI Fpv combo spec
- Brand: DJI
- Model name: Dji fpv
- Color: gray
- Control Type: Remote control
- Video Capture Resolution: 4K HD
- Are Batteries Included: Yes
- Item Weight: 28.04 Ounces
- Remote Control Included?: Yes
- Battery Cell Composition: Lithium Polymer
- Rechargeable Battery Included: Yes
FPV Combo rating and price
- Price: 4.6 stars
- Features: 4.2 stars
- Quality: 4.7 Stars
- Support: 3 stars